Scholarships at Calvary
Application Deadline: February 7, 2023
The Scholarship Committee at Calvary UMC will review applications and select scholarship recipients for the active scholarship funds presented each year. Each scholarship may have specific criteria; however, one application is appropriate for all Calvary awards. Award money will be sent directly to the college or university by late summer.
Applicants Must Be:
- An active member of Calvary United Methodist Church
- A Senior in High School
- Enrolling in a full time, academic college course of study
The following scholarships are available:
- Robert and Clari Bel Woodall Memorial Scholarship
- Herbert A. and E Aileen Youmans Memorial Award - Special consideration given for church attendance, music, and sports activities
- Pastor's and Principal's Scholarship - Preference given to students planning to major in theology or education
- Calvary Learning Academy Alumni Scholarship - For an alumnus of the Calvary Learning Academy. Being an active member of Calvary UMC is not required. Please include dates that you attended CLA.
To apply, submit the online form below -or- print and return the application found below to the church office.